Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Lizard...

Here in NM we have a ton of lizards. And Kurtis has always been able to catch wild animals (when we were dating he would catch birds). So this is not the first lizard he has captured since living here but it was the biggest, so I pulled out the camera (no lizards were harmed in the taking of these photos). ;)

The kids were loving the lizard!



The lizards set free!




I just have to say that I am actually terrified of the lizards... but the kids love them.

2 comments:

Evan and Holly said...

I love Isaac's red hair. Love it! Plus, I sometimes get started when coming upon bugs, I mean, when you turn around and there is a huge mosquito eater on your door a yelp is required. So now, Kyle makes the same sort of sounds and runs away. Oops. I don't want him to be scared---and my mom says I need to not yelp, but how do you help being startled?

Ben and Cjirsten said...

lol oh meg I can just see you trying to be a good mom with Kurtis and all the lizards, lol oh the good times! Way cute pictures though!