Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Father and Sons Camp Out

So while Kurtis and Derek were "off roading" in his echo... they got stuck and you can see that his back tire is not on the ground... I am glad that he got Derek out of the car while he got it unstuck.

Derek and Miles were loving the great outdoors!! Boys will be boys!!


Derek loves to ride Miles' balance bike.





I must admit that I was really really nervous to let these boys go off on an adventure with out me... but they made it home safe and I am sure that I did not get all of the details and I am okay with that.

I know that Derek's sun hat is not the most stylish thing in the world but for us fair skinned people, NM is way too sunny. We must stay covered!

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Okay first off, I love the hat, it made me laugh so hard! I love the pictures of Derek, he is so dirty. . .and really the hat adds so much to the pictures lol I was nearly on the floor laughing at this post! So I have to ask though, . . .did Kur damage the poor car? It does look fun though :)