Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Give Me Back My MOMMY!








Isaac is a Mama's boy!! OH, how sweet it is to loved so much!! But I think that it hurts Kurtis' feelings sometimes. Like on Sunday, Isaac woke up from his nap and was ready for a cuddle!! He gave me the best loves and when Kurtis wanted in on the action... Isaac was not happy!! Isaac loves his mommy the most! But I know that it wont be long before Dad is more fun than Mom and the new favorite. And so I am living it up while I can!! I love this cuddly guy. :)

1 comment:

Evan and Holly said...

It is pretty sweet to be the only one they love like that, Aiden is in that stage too. It's nice until you want to do something or have a break from holding them. It also bothers me that it hurts Evan's feelings. But I do love how happy he gets for me.