Isaac is a Mama's boy!! OH, how sweet it is to loved so much!! But I think that it hurts Kurtis' feelings sometimes. Like on Sunday, Isaac woke up from his nap and was ready for a cuddle!! He gave me the best loves and when Kurtis wanted in on the action... Isaac was not happy!! Isaac loves his mommy the most! But I know that it wont be long before Dad is more fun than Mom and the new favorite. And so I am living it up while I can!! I love this cuddly guy. :)
Austin Jack Noyce - 4/21/2013
-
Sunday, April 21st (37 1/2 weeks)
Water broke 3am. Showered. Intense contractions (like 6-7 on scale to
10). Called UT Dad. Called Jenny Stoker. Dropp...
11 years ago





1 comment:
It is pretty sweet to be the only one they love like that, Aiden is in that stage too. It's nice until you want to do something or have a break from holding them. It also bothers me that it hurts Evan's feelings. But I do love how happy he gets for me.
Post a Comment