Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

ABQ Zoo

For Derek's birthday we took him to the ABQ Zoo! He loved it!
Derek is "hunting" a peacock! He really wanted to touch them but lucky they were able to stay just out of his reach!



Derek loved the sea lions! He really wanted to touch them.

Isn't this a cool shot!! It was luck I was able to capture it!
Sweet baby Isaac along for the ride!
Derek loves my dad! He calls him papa! It is so cute and special the relationship that they have with one another!






The ducks were eating right out of Derek's hands!! He told me that it was "awesome"!


The orangatangs were super cool and the baby was way cute! Isaac has hair to match!
And the gorillas were so closes! They are amazing!

Derek still hunting the peacocks!

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

This looks so fun! I am totally jealous, we want to take Cambree to the zoo so bad but there isn't one by us, and even if we are willing to drive the cost to get in for our family would be over 50! Everything up here cost so much money! But all those pictures are so cute! I wish I could have come!