Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Balloon Fiesta

*******************************Disclaimer*****************
It is 6:30 AM and we all just rolled out of bed... this means my hair is not done and I have no make-up on but I did brush my teeth! ;)
In New Mexico they have a Balloon Fiesta! Literally hundreds of balloons are in the air all day for two weeks! It officially starts tomorrow! But the elementary school by the house had two balloons come to the school and launch! This is Derek watching them get ready to hookup the balloon!
My cute man in his Halloween jams!

And here we go!
Derek decided this was a safe distance to be from the balloons!





The process took over an hour and Derek sat on my lap the whole time! This is what we need so we can watch conference tomorrow!

We asked Derek if he wanted to get closer! He said "No, noisy and scary."
But really he loved it!



We can see balloons from our balcony!

We are excited to go to the actual Balloon Fiesta but this was fun!

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

lol okay I just have to say I LOVE the disclaimer at the beginning,that is so funny! But that would be so fun to take the kids too! Cambree would have loved it too I am sure. Isaac looks so cute in his little Halloween jams! I swear everytime I see Derek he gets cuter! I hate that he does not know us very well though :( it breaks my heart Him and Cambree could be the best of friends! So could Isaac and Kayden.. ..eventually at least :)