Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Things I love...

Things I love about Derek:
1. Playing "Where did Derek go" with the shower curtain during his bath.
2. Derek telling me which way to go in the store and when I go the wrong way he tells me "No, I am the boss".
3. Derek wakes up in morning knowing exactly what he wants for breakfast! Today it was pancakes and bacon!
4. When we go to the park Derek always wants to take his scooter!
5. Derek always want to take his bath with Isaac.
6. When Derek has timeout he says "I sorry, I sorry, hug, hug".

Things I love about Isaac:
1. When he wakes up from his naps he is so happy and kissable!
2. Playing peek-a-boo is super fun.
3. He watches Derek run around and ride his scooter and it make him laugh!
4. When Kurtis is holding him but I am talking he always looks for me (mama's boy)!
5. When he cries he says "mama bababa mama" it is super cute!


Things I love about Kurtis (my sweetheart):
1. He is super cute when he plays with the kids and they love him!
2. He works super hard and never lets the stress of work come home with him.
3. He loves my cooking.
4. Calls me to thank me everyday for his yummy lunch!
5. Listens to me when I have silly things to say!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Things we love about meg... she is awesome! Come visit we miss you guys tons and tons!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

This is the sweetest post ever! Your a great mom and wife to take time and do this! I loved it! All your boys sound wonderful. . . yes even my annoying older brother :)