OH man, you know you want one of these amazing smoochies!! These boys are too cute when they have "love attacks". These boys are best friends and I hope that it stays that way!! Seriously, it is okay to be jealous of these kisses!!
I think it's hilarious that Isaac just sits there and takes it! By the third photo I was hysterically laughing because he's eyes are wandering and he's like "alright already Derek, just kiss me and get it over with". :)
2 comments:
I think it's hilarious that Isaac just sits there and takes it! By the third photo I was hysterically laughing because he's eyes are wandering and he's like "alright already Derek, just kiss me and get it over with". :)
Such a cute post! both the boys are so cute and its great they are best friends, Isaac looks just like Kurtis, its fun to look at the pictures
Post a Comment