Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

JFK and Dallas

This is the building where the shooter supposedly sat when he shot the president.
This is the fence from which the other shooter may have fired. Written on the back of this fence were many clues as to what really happened. Infact one note said "I am waiting for Obama to PROVE that he did not shoot JFK". I wish the author would have left his name.


This is where the famous movie was taken.


Kurtis making Meg stand in the street where it happened.
A picture that showcases meg's beauty. This is also the only picture that proves Brian, Ashley and Michael came with us.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I cant thank you enough for posting this unattractive photo of me, but I agree with Kurtis- meg is so pretty!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

I love these pictures and this post, it was a very fun one!