Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Napping

So while in Utah Derek decided that he no longer needed a nap... this coincided with us taking the Binky away but maybe that is just a coincidence. So Derek now goes to bed at 7 pm and sleeps until almost 8 am. I am not really complaining because I love having time just Kurtis and I at night but I am apologizing for my disheveled state. When Derek and Isaac would nap I would do things like, clean the house and make dinner, but more importantly I would paint my toes and pluck my eyebrows. So when you see me with bushy eyes and unpolished toes just know that I am sorry, grooming has had to take a backseat to active 2yr old!!

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

lol this is so funny! Ya its kinda a sad day when the toddlers give up their naps huh! lol Derek is such a crack up though!