Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Doctor Report


Isaac is one big boy!!

Length 24 3/4"
Weight 13 lbs 14 oz
Head Circ 40.6 cm

We took him to the doctor on Monday and he is in the 90th percentile for height and weight(the height is surprising because Kurtis and I are not tall)!! And his head circ. is in the 50 percentile. He is one healthy baby! This is the conversation I had with the doctor...

Doctor "He is gaining weight really well, are you nursing and bottle feeding."
Me "No."
Doctor "Just bottle feeding."
Me "No, just nursing."
Doctor " Oh man, you can try to make him wait longer between feedings."
Me "He only eats about every 5 hrs."
Doctor "Really... you make good milk. Keep up the good work."
Me "Thanks."

The thing about Isaac is he never throws up!! Derek on the other hand could not keep anything down. Isaac is such a good sweet baby and we love him so much. He is starting to laugh at different things like when Derek laughs Isaac will too! I love it. Isaac also thinks it is is hilarious when I pretend to sneeze. And the thing I love the most is when he see me he can't stop smiling!! He is a total Momma's boy and I love it!

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

lol totally love the converstaion with the dr.!! That is so funny an dang that is so nice he only eats like every 5 hours!!! Dang!!! That would take the horribleness out of nursing I think Super cute picture of him though, I think he looks like Derek kinda.