Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

More Information!

Called the doctor today! She said that I am due May 11th, so I did not make it to summer break but almost. Derek and our new little one will be about 20 months apart!! So just about perfect if you ask me!! I will let you know what the doctor says!! But the ultrasound will be about Christmas time, a perfect present! We are super excited but super surprised!! Yea for babies!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. I'm pregnant with my second child too, and my kids will be 20 months apart, too.

anoyce said...

Congrats! Kenneth and I are so happy for you guys!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

YAY for May!!! Ben and I are super excited for you guys!

Heather said...

Congratulations Megan! How exciting! We're hoping for #2 pretty quick here too!