Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

I am amazing!

So far this pregnancy I have not thrown up!!! I know that many of you may say it is to early for that but last pregnancy I was sick from the moment of conception (seriously) but I am doing good so far! Even when changing students I am fine!! I do get a little sick when people talk about food but I will take it!! I hope that this will continue!! I hope I am not jinxing it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I think you probably just jinxed it.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

LOL That is great meg! I wish I could say the same, nearly 7 months pregnant now. . . .and ya still throw just about everything up and can't stand even the thought of food! Not to mention the horrible headaches, did you have those with Derek? ha ha ha anyway I hope things stay good for ya! Are you hoping for a boy or girl????