Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Joseph Ford





 Going to the hospital!! Oh the last week was torture but when it was finally time, we were all so happy!! 
 Joseph Ross Ford, born 8/10/12 at 9:09 pm.  7lbs 6oz 21 1/2 inches long


Mommy getting the first hold!!


Loving the little man so much!!  He was so alert and would crane his head to find me when I talked!! 
The proud Dad!!


I threw up through delivery but I was STARVING right after delivery and all we had we these Pringles but I did eat the entire can!! Yea for the end of hyperemisis!!  As soon as I delivered I took the Zofran pump off and was feeling wonderful!!
These boys were so excited to meet baby Joseph!! They could not stop holding him and giving him love!!



And the best part of our day was the birthday party the boys had for Joseph.  They sang to him and loved giving him his present!!
 
This little guy sleeps just like his mama!!
It was a long hard road to get Joseph here but he was worth it!! I love him so much and I am excited to see him grow and progress!  And I have to brag about my sweet little guy, he is such a good baby, he hardly cries.  But the best part is he is already sleeping 5 hours in the night!! He is truly amazing!! 

5 comments:

Katie said...

CONGRATS! Such a beautiful family you have.

Ashley said...

He is beautiful, and so big (well the same size as Michael was (almost)). I am so glad for you that he is here. And just have to say you look way too good in those after photos... So excited to meet him soon!

Scott and Amanda said...

congrats i love the name!!! i cant wait to see more photos! send me your email so you can check out my blog!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I'm excited to meet him! The birthday party idea was awesome!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Wow he sounds so good already! what a fun adventure, and I am so glad to hear the sick stopped that fast after you had him! YAY!!! ha ha I am always starving after every I give birth also, and there is never enough food to eat, glad to hear I am not the only one. I LOVE all the picture! I keep looking at them over and over again, I want a little baby so bad! He looks alert, alert babies are the best! Oh he needs a snuggle from his aunt! :). LOVE the picture of Kurtis and him, Kurtis really does look like a proud daddy, and the birthday party is such a fun idea!