Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas Cookies (really late)

The kids love to make cookies! I think it is because they love to eat the cookie dough.
Derek is such a big helper!!
Isaac hurt his finger and his Naynay was kissing it better!
Derek was eating the dough faster than I could roll it out!


Decorating!


All that hard was worth these beautiful cookies for Santa!! Derek was so excited to see the next morning that they had been eaten!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you are still alive!!! I miss you!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Okay where did you get that frosting decorator the kids are using? That looks so kid friendly so they can decorate cookies! I want one? Does it work good? I have missed seeing the pictures! I hope you are starting to feel better!