Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kurtis' Birthday!

Derek was so excited to open the presents!!



Kurtis told me that he was on a diet and did not want cake this year for his birthday!! Well the kids insisted on cake and so came the compromise. The first cupcake is suppose to be broccoli and noodles (Kurtis favorite meal) but it look more like brains and broccoli. :( But the apples turned out cute!




Isaac is a pyromaniac!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

wow, those are AWESOME cupcakes!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Well I am sorry Meg but I have to disagree with you. I think both the cupcakes turned out really cute, and I think that is the cutest idea to do "healthy" foods for Kurtis with a cupcake. . .giggle giggle that is totally Kurtis! The Birthday looks fun! Kurtis actually sent me a picture of the Brocclie noodle cupcake on my phone, and I saved it because I love it so much! What a great wife you are!