Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Camping!

The boys were so excited!! Derek loves to go camping!

Building the fire is Kurtis' favorite part of camping! They boys could not get enough!
The fire flared up and caught the bacon grease on fire! Yikes! But the bacon was saves and the fire contained!

All the boys wanted to do was play in the steam by the camp site!


Isaac looking at the dirt on his hands!
Me looking at the boys getting wet and dirty and thinking about cleaning it up! lol!
But it was worth it because they loved it!




What a handsome guy!!
I could eat him up!
So sad that it was time to get out of stream and go home!! But we are going on the ward camp out this weekend and man are we excited!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I laughed when I saw that picture of you sitting there. That is SO me! I just have to sit back and let my boys be dirty boys. Sometimes I hate it! :)

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Lol I love the picture and comment of you sitting there because I totally understand that thought ha ha! I really miss camping, I can't believe how much Derek has grown, his hair is just like Kurtis's, not the same color but the thickness, or at least it looks that way in pictures! Super cute pictures though! :)