Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter






























So this year for Easter I made everyone basket liners and I think they turned out super cute!! I was hoping to get the boys names embroidered on them but I ran out of time!! But next year they will be ready! Also, my amazing friend Kirsten has a blog http://embellishgoods.blogspot.com/ she makes printables for every holiday and more!! Check it out! So I printed the footprints and the clue cards to make an Easter scavenger hunt (Thanks Kirsten)!! It was some much fun! The boys loved the bunny tracks!! I told Derek that he needed to follow the bunny tracks and he looked at me and said, "Ohh, choo choo train tracks! Where is the train." I have to say that this was a definite success! At church we has a speical conference and Elder Cook spoke! It was amazing! Can not wait for Easter next year!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

adorable... why do you have to live so far away!

Alison Fleming said...

SO cute!!!! Looks like you had a fun Easter!

Kirsten said...

Love it! Love YOU! ;)