Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SOOO PROUD

I just wanted to public tell my wonderful husband how proud I am of him!! Kurtis defended his thesis last week and of course he passed!! Anyways, in addition to this wonderful news Kurtis is also being hired on as a staff member at Sandia National Laboratories, where he gets to be a "mad scientist". Anyways, I am grateful for all of his hard work and proud of all of his accomplishments!! YOU DID!! I LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!!! From this neck of woods, Greg and I are so glad for you! Congratulations on getting a staff position at Sandia as well! We hope that the forthcoming year is a wonderful one for your family!!!!

Ashley said...

Yay for being done with school!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys, cant lie though, we would be a bit happier if Sandia were located in Dallas but still congratulations!!!!!!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

YAY!!!!! Good job Kur!!!! And good job Meg for helpin him through. . thats at least as hard as the acutal schooling!