Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Mexico



New Mexico is slowly growing on me. Here is a picture of the apartments we are living in. I think that they have a nice view of the city. Anyways, New Mexico is not anything like Utah but the members of the church here are strong and friendly. The first Sunday we went to church and talked with a few ward member, some how in the conversation they found out that did not have any furniture. Well that day they brought us over a bed and a table with chairs!! I could not believe it. What wonderful people.

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Oh wow!!! Thats such a great story!!! I am so glad you posted pictures of New Mexico, I keep asking Kurtis what its like and he won't answer me really, It looks nice there, at least you see sun!