Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good News.... Bad News....

On Thursday we all went on a hike up Battle Creek in Pleasant Grove!! Well while loading Derek into the car I put my purse with $300 in cash in it on the roof of my car... We when we got finished with the hike and I could not find my purse I realized what I had done! NOT taken it off the roof of my car before driving! In a panic I drove like a maniac looking up and down the streets while on our way home! Praying the whole time that it fell off in the car port. When we got home there was a note on the door from a nice lady saying she had found the purse and was on her way to the Temple and would drop it by when she got home!! It was returned with all of its contents!! Let me just say ONLY IN UTAH! I was so thankful!! Well are you ready for the bad news! While panicking after I realized that I did not have my purse and loading everyone in the car I must have forgotten to pick up my bag that I had on the hike!! In that bag was diapers, bottles, snacks and yes my camera! We drove up the the hike again last night and well the bag was not there. So sadly we do not have a camera anymore and most likely I will have any posts until we get one!! Anyways if anyone has a suggestion for a good camera let me know! But I think I am losing my mind, seriously losing things twice in one day that is not good

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OH NO! As soon as i get back to utah (in 14 days) your are welcome to use my camera to your hearts content- that way your readers wont miss too much ;). We are so excited to see you in 2 weeks! Is there anything you want from NYC?

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Oh my goodness are you serious! Well that is great you found your bag with your money, but oh man thats horrible about the other bag! Ya know in my experience you lose your mind even more when you get pregnant with baby number two. . .do you have any news meg?? ha ha just kidding, you would not belive the stories I have, I have totally left my purse in shopping carts and everything! Luckily everytime I have been able to get it back, but ya this pregnancy I have totally gone 100% brain dead! I really hope something works out for you! I wish I had a camera I could send you or something! I hope the news gets better! Were there lots of pictures on the Camera? That sucks as bad as losing the Camera is losing all the stuff on it! Oh I feel for you! I am so so so sorry!!!