Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

For Bryce!! Trip to Oklahoma!



Sorry I have not updated the blog regularly the past few weeks but life has been well kind of crazy!! Here ya go!!

We drove to Oklahoma and yes we took the dog. So we have a hatch back car... and the is plenty of room in the back for Bruiser. But when we hit the rumble strips on the road he gets scared! And who does he love? Me so he jumps from the back of the car to front at my feet!!



















Kurtis insited that Bruiser needed to get out and go potty! Really he wanted to go shooting.




























Derek was awesome for such a long car ride!!
This video is of Kurtis' Father's Day card!! Very funny! Kurtis had a good first Father's Day!!

3 comments:

Huber Family said...

I remember making that long drive twice a year. We sure miss Oklahoma and all okies! You have a darling family. Next time I'm in Utah we should go do lunch. I herd that you are getting a Texas Roadhouse, my fav!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Hey that is to funny that good old bruis would jump to the safty of you! Thats good Derek was so good! When we drove out here, it was basically 3 full days of Cambree screaming! I sure do miss living by you guys though!!!

Ashley said...

you drove to oklahoma? Wow, you are a lot braver than I would be, and you took the dog? amazing!