Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Stolen



Last Friday Kurtis' book bag was stolen out of his car. This came at a really bad time because it had all of his notes and books for finals that start this week. Not to mention other expensive items. So I called the police and filed a report and after the police officer left I was crying because this last month has been a rough one. But then I see Derek and he is smiling up at me and I know it is all going to be alright because my family is alright. I am grateful the the Gospel teach us this truth. When time are hard, you have your family and friends to hold you up! Thanks everyone for holding me up!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So we have been bad friends, what can we do to help, seriously let us know, even if you just want to get out of the house, you are welcome to come to our "fort" (that's what it looks like here with all the boxes). Seriously let us know what we can do!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Hey Meg! Derek is getting so big I can't believe it! I hate that I am missing it all! I hear ya on the bad month though All I want to do today is cry! And I have no where to go! Its so horrible! Anyway I hope things get better for ya!! Please let Ben and I know if we can do anything!