Derek Age

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Isaac's Age

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Gap...




So whenever I am at the mall I have to look at Baby Gap... lets just say that is a bad idea because I always find something Derek "has to have". As you can see, Derek has this super cute dress shirt onesie that I found at the Baby Gap and because they were on sale he now has them in every size up to 18 months. What was my justification 'he is going to go to church his whole life' lame I know.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

When did you get the tie! I love it! I am so going to stop in at baby gap and old navy now! You had better get ready for that (since heaven knows i wont be needing that stuff for awhile). By the way your candy is amazing! and we loved the soup (brian even mentioned it today) i will need that recipe!

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

LOVE baby gap! I have tons of those shirts for Reed too! :)