
Austin Jack Noyce - 4/21/2013
-
Sunday, April 21st (37 1/2 weeks)
Water broke 3am. Showered. Intense contractions (like 6-7 on scale to
10). Called UT Dad. Called Jenny Stoker. Dropp...
11 years ago






2 comments:
When did this happen- he looks like a little boy instead of a baby! Tell him to stop growing until we get home- we wont even recognize him by August! BY the way the little shorts and polo shirt are too cute! How is oklahoma? You are going to come and visit us in Dallas sometime, right- glad we are straight on that one ;)!
These pictures are so dang cute!! Where did you have them done at? He is so cute!! I still can't belive he has grown as much as he had sense I left! It seems like just yesterday I was holding him and tending him!! How oklahoma?? thats so fun you guys can go there and visit!
Post a Comment